Saturday 18 April 2015

Here and Back Again

Oh yes, I'm writing again. Or rather, I want to write again.

After having stopped writing purposefully for so long (when was the last time anyone remembered me as AM, Anak Merdeka the socio-political blogger?), I thought it's about time I start over.

Being on Facebook and Twitter during the interim years has taught me a fair bit about being caught up in sound bites and hi-byes kind of interactions. Not to mention the short attention span I noticed is so prevalent in the desire to be liked and followed instead of taking the time to listen and notice what is going on with the people who took the time to interact with you.

Oh well.

This blog will be personal. I will write about what is happening, the present, what I'm doing, right here, right now.

I need to constantly remind myself that here and now is all that I have, not what was or what might be. I'm a traveler in every sense and the journey is always what interests me more than the destination.

So, here goes.

Hopefully, I will keep at it. Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment