Thursday 7 May 2015

Going West

It is less than 48 hours before I fly off to US/Canada and I'm still coughing away.

The annoying part of this residual symptom from my recent bout of chest & throat infection is that cold air (such as that from air-conditioning) and spicy food will trigger an uncontrollable coughing fit. And the ringing in my ears just got worse, higher pitch and louder, and yes, contributing to my restless nights.

I wish I'm in more cheerful mood but truth is, this infection has sapped me of much enthusiasm and energy for the upcoming weeks on the social circuit. The only thing I really look forward to is the opportunity to put my Sony RX100M2 to the test, with the limited skills I have operating it on manual mode. But I intend to experiment and get out of my auto comfort zone this time around.

I will be writing and posting some photographs about the trip here as and when I can get wifi connection while on the road.

Interestingly, I have only met half of the people in this group of 12 who are travelling together. And since they are acquaintances and business associates, I am keeping an open mind and hopefully, I will find time to explore some sights on my own and at my slow pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment